Monday, December 20, 2010

comics for you :)

Okay, disclaimer, I spent VERY little time on this, particularly the drawing part... but since I know you've been losing sleep ever since I mentioned them but couldn't put them up, here you go: rest well, tonight.



side note: ahem, bottom note: I had a job interview and so started home later than I'd hoped (but for a good reason!) so it was way past supper time when I got in. Mom did greet me with a hug at the door, but instead of delicious food I saw that the dogs had killed a ringtail. :/ sad. they are the cutest ever. Also I have never seen one--live. Thanks, dogs. I guess you're good at keeping "rodents" away...

p.s. my camera is not broken. I was kind of hoping it was, so that I could get a newer, more awesome one. However, since I have yet to pay off my enormous dental bill, get some medical insurance, pay car insurance, etc...I guess it's probably good the camera will last me a bit longer...

p.p.s. sorry I just turned this "I'm actually really lucky, there are a lot of people out there struggling just to get meals" life lesson into a complaint about being "poor" d'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment