Saturday, April 23, 2011

the best use for business cards

So sometimes while at work I get little Ideas and I scribble them down on little scraps of paper, or my business cards, since I don't really give them out to anyone, anyway... They're usually little phrases, or ideas to expound upon later (which never happens), or short poems, something related to the music I'm listening to at the moment, and sometimes utterly invented. They've been floating around my purse, and in order to get rid of the clutter, I'm going to just type them up here, and throw away my little paper scraps.

* 'Round here, the wind blows so strong you turn 'round and look the other way. 'Round here you've got to stand up straight, and walk into the wind. If you don't you end up facing away, missing life, blowing by. 'Round here you've gotta look the wind in the eye.

* "I pledge my life to the World of Disbelief, where I belong." -Sum 41, "Walking Disaster"

* -pdf's, doc/docx, problem loading flash, 15" screen, shadows telling time on windowsill

* The Ballad of the Desert and the Sea...

* Opposites attract -> but what happens when there's a barrier between us?
Miss you, but can't live with you... meant always to be apart.

* to go out walking, in the sun
to go out walking, without shoes
to go out walking, anywhere with you
walking in my sleep, walking in my dreams
wake up, and you're not walking anywhere with me

* I Can't Believe I Bought a Lint-roller, and Other Corporate Sell-out Stories [Hehe, this one I actually want to make into a children's book; it would scare children into following their dreams. haha!]

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with buying a lint-roller? I have a cat. Do you have a cat? Clearly you don't. A lint-roller is a valuable item to a cat (or any other hairy pet) owner.

    Also, I don't have one, but I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete